Submitting a check in Captur is easy- all you need is a mobile phone with a camera and internet access!
- Scan the QR code on the vehicle with your phone's camera- this will take you to a pre-filled report with the correct vehicle ID.
- Select the type of report, whether it's a pre or post-check or a damage report.
- Confirm your location and the vehicle reference number, and confirm if there is any damage to report on the vehicle.
- Click "Take Photos" and take a photo with the bike or moped, standing upright and alone. Try to get the whole vehicle in the picture, and if there is any damage, get a close-up photo of the issue.
- If you do spot damage, click on the damage in the photo, and select the damage type from the list of tags. Click next to finalize details!
- Click submit, and you're done! If you completed a pre-check, remember to submit a post-check in Captur as well! To start again, scan a new QR code.